Register today and join us online as we answer your questions to the implications for SMEs impacted by COVID-19. What are your next steps as a business owner affected by COVID-19?
Register today and join us online as we answer your questions to the implications for SMEs impacted by COVID-19.
What are your next steps as a business owner affected by COVID-19? These are difficult and uncertain times for many business owners, as we face new challenges from government restrictions, lockdowns, social distancing and low consumer confidence. We want to help you and your business to overcome these challenges and minimize the damage to your business, employees and revenue.
Together with a panel of experts across marketing, accountancy, finance, IT and hospitality we discuss the actions you can take and the government support available to help keep SMEs running and doors open.
We’ll answer your questions surrounding:
- Government funding
- Stimulus packages
- Support for independent contractors and self employed
- Support for businesses forced to close and
- Tax concessions
Register today to join the conversation and have your questions answered.
Date: 2 April 2020
Time: 3:00PM – 4:30PM
Where: Zoom Webinar – Attendees will receive an email with a link to the webinar and details on how to access it.
Meet Your Panel Speakers
- Karen Ng, Associate Director FWO Chartered Accountants will discuss the TAX benefits for SMEs and government funding.
- Dale Ku, Director of Desketing – Design and Marketing Solutions will discuss the importance of pushing your business online.
- Rod Lam, Finance Broker at Rumble Finance will discuss the economic impacts of COVID-19 on the finance industry and how you can get the best rates from banks.
(Thursday) 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm