Come join us as we network and discuss the future of Voice Search and Smart Speakers. At this event, we discuss the important role of voice in providing relevant information
Come join us as we network and discuss the future of Voice Search and Smart Speakers. At this event, we discuss the important role of voice in providing relevant information that people are searching for through audio content.
Australia has the 7th highest market penetration of smart speakers in the world. As home ownership of smart speakers rises, we look at how businesses are using voice search and smart speakers like Alexa, Siri and Google as part of their digital marketing strategy.
So how important will be voice search in 2019?
- 50% of all searches will be voice searches by the year 2020
- 20% of mobile queries on Google are voice searches
- 25% of all Bing searches are voice searches
Things that will be discussed include:
- Role of voice search and smart speakers for businesses
- Business case examples: Woolworths Gifting of Google Home Mini
- Steps to optimize your content and site for voice search?
Seats are limited – Book Now!
Date: Thursday 4th July 2019
Time: 3.00pm to 4.30pm
Location: Room GRC, WeWork, 310 Edward Street, Brisbane City
Cost: $10 (includes catering)
What’s Included: Your ticket includes networking, Q&A discussion, facilitated networking, nibbles and around the room introductions.
Who would benefit from attending? Business owners and directors
(Thursday) 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
310 Edward Street
Book NowBook Now